Through hands-on labs, students will learn to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts with Ansible, learn how to write Ansible playbooks to standardize task execution, centrally manage playbooks and schedule recurring execution through a web interface with Ansible Tower. Students will also learn to manage encryption for Ansible with Ansible Vault, deploy Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems, and use Ansible in a DevOps environment with Vagrant.
Automation with Red Hat Ansible I Online (e-Learning)
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to implement Ansible for the purpose of automation, configuration, and management in a DevOps environment.
Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Use Ansible to automate system administration tasks on managed hosts.
- Write Ansible Playbooks to standardize task executions.
- Manage playbook execution centrally, using Ansible Tower.
- System and cloud administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.
- Have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience.
- 90 dias de duração com conteúdos disponíveis 24/7
- Hands-on lab
- Sessão de apoio 3h
- Introduction to Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Implement playbooks
- Manage variables and facts
- Implement task control
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Manage large projects
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Automate Linux administration tasks
- Comprehensive review