Designed specifically for Agile project team members, product owners, project leaders and senior managers, this course offers project managers a firm grasp of the Agile approach as it relates to new product development. In addition, students will apply the fundamental models of Iteration Review and Iteration Retrospectives, and learn to utilize the concepts of Inspect and Adapt, Self Assessment, and Continuous Improvement.
If you need to learn what is required to lead—or participate in—an Agile project within in your organization, this course covers Initiation to Iteration, and everything in between!
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Compare the Agile and Waterfall approaches
- Determine which method is best suited for their project
- Apply the basics of Agile Team Organization
- Use Agile Chartering and high-level estimating principles to initiate a project
- Create personas and user stories, and perform story-level estimation
- Develop and manage a product backlog
- Use low-tech, high touch team communication methods on projects
- Apply the principles of Servant Leadership
- Plan and conduct a basic iteration review and iteration retrospective