This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
A 07 Jun 2023
Horário: 09h00 - 17h00
- Prepare for Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- Use Azure Machine Learning to create and publish models without writing code
- Build applications that support natural language
- Automate decision support processes using Azure
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them. You don’t need to have any experience of using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so a knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure AI Fundamental students start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in using Azure AI services.
- Experience using computers and the internet.
- Interest in use cases for AI applications and machine learning models.
- A willingness to learn through hands-on exploration.
- Get started with artificial intelligence
- Explore visual tools for machine learning
- Explore computer vision
- Explore natural language processing
- Explore decision support
- Explore knowledge mining
Get started with artificial intelligence
- Get started with AI on Azure
Explore visual tools for machine learning
- Use Automated Machine Learning in Azure Machine Learning
- Create a regression model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Create a classification model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Create a clustering model with Azure Machine Learning designer
Explore computer vision
- Analyze images with the Computer Vision service
- Classify images with the Custom Vision service
- Detect objects in images with the Custom Vision service
- Detect and analyze faces with the Face service
- Read text with the Computer Vision service
- Analyze receipts with the Form Recognizer service
Explore natural language processing
- Analyze text with the Language service
- Recognize and synthesize speech
- Translate text and speech
- Create a language model with Conversational Language Understanding
- Build a bot with the Language Service and Azure Bot Service
Explore decision support
- Introduction to Anomaly Detector
Explore knowledge mining
- Introduction to Azure Cognitive Search