This course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; and Azure management and governance features and tools.
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
A 10 Jul 2023
Horário: 09h00 - 17h00
- Prepare for Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Explore Microsoft Azure, its architecture, and some of the most commonly used services and resources
- Explore the management and governance resources available to help you manage your cloud and on-premises resources
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create resources and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900 exam.
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn’t necessary.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Describe cloud concepts
- Azure Fundamentals: Describe Azure architecture and services
- Azure Fundamentals: Describe Azure management and governance
Describe cloud concepts
- Describe cloud computing
- Describe the benefits of using cloud services
- Describe cloud service types
Describe Azure architecture and services
- Describe the core architectural components of Azure
- Describe Azure compute and networking services
- Describe Azure storage services
- Describe Azure identity, access, and security
Describe Azure management and governance
- Describe cost management in Azure
- Describe features and tools in Azure for governance and compliance
- Describe features and tools for managing and deploying Azure resources
- Describe monitoring tools in Azure