ISO/IEC20000 Auditor Course provides an effective learning environment for anyone interested in learning how to conduct the ISO/IEC20000 process audit. The course introduces both theoretical and practical knowledge to course participants. Students will learn how to conduct ISO/IEC20000 process audits on their own IT organization as well as provide knowledge support within their own IT organization.
This course is aimed at existing third-party or internal auditors who wish to understand the specific requirements of auditing IT Service Management Systems for conformance with the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
At the end of this course the student will be able to understand the principles of ITSM and the requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard,how it is used in a typical IT service provider organization,together with the main elements of the certification Scheme.
Specifically, the student will understand:
- The background to ISO/IEC 20000
- The scope and purpose of Parts 1,2,3 and 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 and how these can be used during auditing and certification
- The key terms and definitions used
- ITSM general principles
- The structure and application of ISO/ IEC 20000-1
- The requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Applicability and scope definition requirements
- The purpose of internal and external audits,their operation and the associated terminology
- The operation of the APMG Certification
- The relationship with best practices and related standards – specifically ITIL®,ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
O curso inclui o respetivo exame de certificação.
Conheça os prazos limite para realização do exame de certificação.
Contacte-nos, caso tenha alguma específica sobre os exames.