This ITIL 4 Specialist course provides IT leaders, practitioners and support staff with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
It provides practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest guidelines. It is a universal module, that will be a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams.
- provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
- covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
- provides practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility.
About the exam
- The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass grade is 70% (28 out of 40 questions).
- The exam lasts 90 minutes. Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 113 minutes in total.
The course includes the certification exam and a second exam opportunity!
- If the result of the first exam is not successful, the trainee has a second opportunity for certification:
- Valid for trainees who do not pass the first exam, that is, it will not be valid for no-shows;
- It must be done within a maximum period of 6 months after the first exam;
- It will be done online, through Remote Proctoring, so the trainee can do it from home or from the office;
- The trainee receives directly in the email that he / she used to register his / her first exam, all information and instructions on how to book this second exam. This process will be the trainee’s responsibility, with Rumos having no intervention in the process of scheduling the second exam;
- It is personal and non-transferable and associated individually with each trainee.