The Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft Teams Application Developer role.
In this course, students will learn how to build collaboration solutions leveraging 4 central elements of the Microsoft 365 platform: implementing Microsoft identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, and building applications for Microsoft Teams.
In Implement Microsoft identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph. In Work with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph.
In Extend and customize Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, students will learn about SharePoint Framework web parts, extensions, and how to package and deploy a SPFx solution. In Build apps for Microsoft Teams, students will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, conversational bots, and other Microsoft Teams app capabilities. They will also learn to deploy Microsoft Teams apps.
- Build applications that sign in users, and access resources in both external applications such as Microsoft Office 365, the Azure portal, and thousands of other SaaS applications
- Build apps for organizations and consumers that interact with the data of millions of users
- Describe the development environment, tooling, and custom app lifecycle of SharePoint Framework projects
- Customize and extend Microsoft Teams
- Automate deployment of Microsoft Teams applications
Students in this course are interested in the Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft Teams Application Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
- Implement Microsoft Identity
- Build apps with Microsoft Graph – Associate
- Introduction to customizing and extending SharePoint
- Develop apps for Microsoft Teams – Associate
- Distribute and monitor Microsoft Teams solutions
Implement Microsoft Identity
- Getting Started with Microsoft Identity
- Application types in Microsoft identity
- Permissions and Consent Framework
- Secure custom APIs with Microsoft Identity
- Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs
Build apps with Microsoft Graph – Associate
- What is Microsoft Graph?
- Optimize data usage when using Microsoft Graph with query parameters
- Optimize network traffic with Microsoft Graph
- Access User Data from Microsoft Graph
- Manage Group Lifecycle with Microsoft Graph
- Access Files with Microsoft Graph
- Use Change Notifications and Track Changes with Microsoft Graph
- Add custom data to your app by using extensions in Microsoft Graph
- Get started with Microsoft Graph Toolkit
Introduction to customizing and extending SharePoint
- SharePoint Framework overview & extensibility options
- Create and deploy SharePoint Framework solutions
- Extend custom solutions with UI components, APIs, and extra surface areas
Develop apps for Microsoft Teams – Associate
- Introduction to building apps for Microsoft Teams
- Task-oriented interactions in Microsoft Teams with messaging extensions
- Create embedded web experiences with tabs for Microsoft Teams
- Create interactive conversational bots for Microsoft Teams
- Collect Input in Microsoft Teams with Task Modules
- Connect web services to Microsoft Teams with webhooks and Office 365 Connectors
- Microsoft Teams – Use the teamwork Microsoft Graph endpoint
- Microsoft Teams – Authentication and Single Sign-on
- Create interactive meeting apps for Microsoft Teams
Distribute and monitor Microsoft Teams solutions
- Distribute your Microsoft Teams app
- Monitor and maintain Microsoft Teams solutions