The Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft Teams Application Developer role.
In this course, students will learn how to build collaboration solutions leveraging 4 central elements of the Microsoft 365 platform: implementing Microsoft identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, and building applications for Microsoft Teams.
In Implement Microsoft identity, students will learn to implement Microsoft identity including registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API, and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph. In Work with Microsoft Graph, students will learn how to access user data, explore query parameters, manage a group lifecycle, access files, and optimize network traffic using Microsoft Graph.
In Extend and customize Microsoft 365 with SharePoint Framework, students will learn about SharePoint Framework web parts, extensions, and how to package and deploy a SPFx solution. In Build apps for Microsoft Teams, students will look at the components of a Teams App, work with webhooks, tabs, conversational bots, and other Microsoft Teams app capabilities. They will also learn to deploy Microsoft Teams apps.
- Build applications that sign in users, and access resources in both external applications such as Microsoft Office 365, the Azure portal, and thousands of other SaaS applications
- Build apps for organizations and consumers that interact with the data of millions of users
- Describe the development environment, tooling, and custom app lifecycle of SharePoint Framework projects
- Customize and extend Microsoft Teams
- Automate deployment of Microsoft Teams applications
Students in this course are interested in the Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft Teams Application Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Identity
- Application types in Microsoft identity
- Permissions and Consent Framework
- Secure custom APIs with Microsoft Identity
- Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs
Getting Started with Microsoft Identity
- Different types of tokens used in Microsoft identity
- Account types in Microsoft identity
- Identity topology options
Application types in Microsoft identity
- Single-page applications
- Web apps that sign in users and call APIs
- Daemon and non-interactive apps
Permissions and Consent Framework
- Understand the permissions and consent framework in the Microsoft identity platform
- Delegated permissions and consent
- Application permissions and consent
Secure custom APIs with Microsoft Identity
- Create and secure a web API with Microsoft identity
- Call secured APIs from web applications
- Call secured APIs from daemon apps
Work with users, groups, and roles in custom apps and APIs
- Role-based access control in Microsoft identity
- Utilize security groups in custom apps and APIs secured with Microsoft identity
- Leverage application roles in custom apps and APIs