This course covers the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI.
The course will show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational sources. Finally, this course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
- Prepare for the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification
- Profile, clean, and load data into Power BI in preparation for modeling your data
- Create a wide variety of analytic solutions
- Improve performance with your Power Query data retrieval tasks
- Use report navigation to tell a compelling, data-driven story in Power BI
- Examine data and Power BI reports and extract value with deeper analysis
- Create workspaces in the Power BI service
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI.
This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
You can gain the prerequisites and a better understanding of working with data in Azure by completing Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals before taking this course.
- Get started with Microsoft data analytics
- Prepare data for analysis
- Model data in Power BI
- Visualize data in Power BI
- Data analysis in Power BI
- Manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
Get started with Microsoft data analytics
- Discover data analysis
- Get started building with Power BI
Prepare data for analysis
- Get data in Power BI
- Clean, transform, and load data in Power BI
Model data in Power BI
- Design a data model in Power BI
- Introduction to creating measures using DAX in Power BI
- Optimize a model for performance in Power BI
Visualize data in Power BI
- Work with Power BI visuals
- Create a data-driven story with Power BI reports
- Create dashboards in Power BI
- Create paginated reports
Data analysis in Power BI
- Perform analytics in Power BI
- Work with AI visuals in Power BI
Manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
- Create and manage workspaces in Power BI
- Manage datasets in Power BI
- Implement row-level security