PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a baseline knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
No final da ação de formação os participantes deverão estar aptos a:
- Conhecer os conceitos base de gestão do risco;
- Identificar, categorizar, analisar e preparar respostas planeadas para os riscos de um projecto;
- Monitorizar e acompanhar os riscos de uma forma efectiva;
- Compreender a importância e impacto da gestão do risco nos objectivos estratégicos de uma organização.
The PMI-RMP demonstrates skill and competence in the specialized area of project risk management. If you are looking to fill the risk management specialist role on your project team, hone your basic project management skills and showcase your specialized expertise to employers, the PMI-RMP credential is for you.
To apply for the PMI-RMP, you need to have either:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associates degree, or the global equivalent), with at least least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education.
- A four-year degree (bachelors degree or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education.
Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals as per PMBOK5 Plan Risk Management
- Risk Management Plan Contents
- Create Risk Management Plan
Communication and Leadership
- Building a Communication Foundation
- General Management and Leadership Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
- Contents of The Risk Register
- Risk Register’s Update Cycle
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk Analysis Outputs
Plan Risk Responses
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Strategies
- Risk Response Planning Outputs
Risk Monitoring and Control