The Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU) course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to position, plan, implement, operate, and manage a Cisco® wireless LAN (WLAN) network. This course teaches you how to design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks on a Cisco WLAN network of any size.
This course does not lead directly to a certification exam, but it does cover foundational knowledge that can help you prepare for professional-level enterprise wireless courses and exams.
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to manage a Cisco WLAN network
- Understand and implement a Cisco wireless network architecture
- Design and implement WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting solutions
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
- Describe and implement foundational wireless theory
- Describe and implement basic wireless security and client access
- Describe and implement a Cisco wireless network architecture
- Configure Cisco centralized wireless networks
- Describe and implement WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting