This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions.
SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Learn about core concepts that are foundational to security, compliance, and identity solutions, including shared responsibility, Zero Trust, data residency, the role of identity providers, and more
- Learn about Azure AD services and identity principals, secure authentication, access management capabilities, as well as identity protection and governance
- Learn about security capabilities in Microsoft
- Learn about compliance solutions in Microsoft
The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. The content for this course aligns to the SC-900 exam objective domain. Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic and end-to-end solution.
Ao concluir com aproveitamento esta formação, cumprindo a percentagem mínima de 70% de assiduidade e após avaliação ao curso, o formando poderá receber o seu Certificado Microsoft de conclusão e o badge digital para partilhar com a sua rede profissional online.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
- Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, part of Microsoft Entra
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe security and compliance concepts
- Describe identity concepts
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Azure Active Directory, part of Microsoft Entra
- Describe the services and identity types of Azure AD
- Describe the authentication capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the access management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe the identity protection and governance capabilities of Azure AD
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions
- Describe basic security capabilities in Azure
- Describe security management capabilities of Azure
- Describe security capabilities of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe threat protection with Microsoft 365 Defender
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
- Describe the Service Trust Portal and privacy at Microsoft
- Describe the compliance management capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe information protection and data lifecycle management in Microsoft Purview
- Describe insider risk capabilities in Microsoft Purview
- Describe the eDiscovery and audit capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe resource governance capabilities in Azure