The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers.
You will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This course helps you prepare to take the Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) exam. By passing this one exam, you earn CCNA certification.
- Associated Certification: CCNA
- Associated Exam: 200-301 CCNA
This course includes
- Access duration: 180 days
- Self-paced training
- Video training
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese
- This training supports and displays text in English, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Please note: Videos are only available in English.
- Continuing Education Credits: 30
This course is also available in an Instructor-Led Training (ILT) format. For more information, select this link: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)