This course provides those IT leaders, practitioners and support staff who already hold the ITIL 4 foundation qualification with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system featured in the latest guidelines.
- covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
- covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more.
- provides candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
About the exam
- The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple-choice questions. The pass grade is 70% (28 out of 40 questions).
- The exam lasts 90 minutes. Candidates taking the exam in a language that is not their native or working language may be awarded 25% extra time, i.e. 113 minutes in total.
The course includes a remote certification exam.